Chinese telecom major ZTE launched its first smartphone in 2017 in India as ZTE Blade A2 Plus. TE Blade A2 Plus smartphone comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D display along with a 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash & an 8MP front camera with screen Flash. The Blade A2 Plus is powered by a 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor with Mali T860 GPU and runs Android Lollipop operating system. The phone will be available with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory with expandable memory support of up to 128GB. The device is backed by a 5,000mAh battery along with fast charging. It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G support.
Weighing 189 grams, the device offers a metal finish with a fingerprint scanner.
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus costs Rs 11,999. Complete specs are mentioned below.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging