Vivo has announced the launch of all new smartphone dubbed as V7+ which now comes with 24MP front facing selfie camera and also is the 1st smartphone to come with Snapdragon 450 chipset. This device has been announced in both online and offline markets making it easily accessible to users which has remained an issue with some smartphones from Lenovo and Mi.
• 5.99-inch screen
• 1440 x 720 pixels resolution with 18:9 Full View
• Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm;
• Weight: 160grams
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Omni Vision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
• 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
• 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450
• Adreno 506 GPU
• 4GB RAM,
• 64GB internal storage,
• Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
• Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
• Dual SIM (nano + nano)
• Fingerprint sensor at rear below camera
• 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
• Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
• 3225mAh built-in battery
The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of phone within reach of your index finger. This smartphone looks identical to the Vivo V5 Plus which was launched few months back. The device will be available in Matte Black and Champagne Gold with the latter being exclusive to the Indian market.
Internally, the device comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, a successor to the Snapdragon 435 SoC. This chipset is built on 14nm manufacturing process, same as the Snapdragon 625 chipset. The chipset is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
As said earlier, the V7+ comes with an insane 24MP with improved beautify mode. There’s a 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture which makes this smartphone one of the best smartphones.